Student Cancellation System
Who Should Use This Site?
- Incoming Freshmen and Transfer Students
- Newly admitted freshmen and transfer students who have decided not to
attend West Virginia University, Potomac State College of WVU, or the WVU
Institute of Technology should use this site to cancel admission.
- Newly admitted freshmen and transfer students who still plan to attend
may also choose to cancel participation in certain individual activities
(if applicable) such as new student orientation.
- Current Students or Transfer Students
- Current and new transfer students who are not required to live in campus
housing may cancel future housing applications.
Who Should NOT Use This Site?
- Current Students
- If you are not returning to the University for a particular term, and
you are registered for classes, then you may withdraw from the term before
it begins. Withdrawal from a term can be done through the STAR system. You
may also withdraw from ALL your courses for a future term. For more
information consult the Office of the University Registrar for the
Begin a Request