Student Cancellation System
Who Should Use This Site?
- Incoming Freshmen and Transfer Students
- Newly admitted freshmen and transfer students who have decided not to attend West Virginia University, Potomac State College of WVU, or the WVU Institute of Technology should use this site to cancel admission.
- Newly admitted freshmen and transfer students who still plan to attend may also choose to cancel participation in certain individual activities (if applicable) such as new student orientation.
- Current Students or Transfer Students
- Current and new transfer students who are not required to live in campus housing may cancel future housing applications.
Who Should NOT Use This Site?
- Health Sciences Center Students
Health Sciences Center Students (except those pursuing a major in Exercise Physiology) should contact the Office of Admissions for the Health Sciences Center:Health Sciences Center
Office of Admissions
PO Box 9815
Morgantown, WV 26506-9815 or call (800) 344-WVU1 or (304) 293-3521
- Current Students
- If you are not returning to the University for a particular term, and you are registered for classes, then you may withdraw from the term before it begins. Withdrawal from a term can be done through the STAR system. You may also withdraw from ALL your courses for a future term. For more information consult the Office of the University Registrar for the withdrawal policies